CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 7, 2013

I'm what you call a deep,critical thinker.Sometimes it can be my own downfall as sometimes I feel things so intensely that I start adding problems that were not really there.I think of all the worst case scenario's and that it the plague of being a Cappy.I must have one helluva flexible brain because I'm always in awe that it hasn't snapped into a million floating brain cells lost in what is known as my skull.But..I am a tough old bitch and a life warrior.I always overcome and hold my head up high.I could let life beat me up but I refuse.I ..will...not..give..up.Life is never promised as being fair and to have a good life you have to work at it and I am working my ass off.I've heard this quote a million times.."never let anyone dull your shine" and it's true. Despite life's disappointments & downfalls never ,ever forget to sparkle for you are special,even if others forget that at times and make you feel like you are less than what you really are.You are awesome,beautiful,kind & absolutely worth it!

0 comments: