CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, September 19, 2011

When the skies are dark & the world is quiet I sit alone and think of you.It seems surreal that's it's been so long since I've seen your face or heard your laughter.Life keeps moving at it's usual fast pace but without you here it's like time  standing still.The season's still change, the snow still falls,Spring still wakens from her deep winter sleep with flowers blooming all around but it's not the same since you've been gone.I know you'll be waiting for me ,to show me a place like none I've ever seen.A Mother's prayer for her child whispered in the darkest hours of night.Peace is in knowing that you are surrounded by the Angels,safe in their loving embrace until I can hold you in my arms again.Until that time know this my son,I love you with all my heart...Momma

0 comments: