CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 7, 2013

My son is getting married...

..to his high school sweetheart this Saturday.They've been together for a long time and I am happy that he has found someone he wants to spend his life with.Finding someone special is always a gift and I hope he remembers to always cherish ,honor & love her and that she does the same.I hope I didn't set too bad an example for him growing up as I got married for the wrong reasons and my marriages weren't really marriages but I know in my heart that I raised him to be a good man.I'm also a little jealous ,not because of anything in particular but it must be lovely to take the walk with someone who you truly love,to have that glow that so many brides seem to have,maybe someday or maybe not,maybe it just wasn't meant for me in this lifetime but I am as a mother so happy that my son found his soulmate and I wish them many happy years together.I'm sure it will be bittersweet seeing my baby boy get married,turning him over to another woman but my DIL is a good girl and I know she loves him.In my minds eye I will always see him as my little boy no matter how grown he is but like all Mother's have to do eventually I have given him his wings...

0 comments: