CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wedding day.....

Yesterday was wonderful,the wedding fabulous and the bride absolutely gorgeous.I felt so honored to be part of it all and I am so happy my son found such a beautiful ,kind ,loving woman to spend his life with.I know by the way they look at each other that their love is true and I hope that carries with them thru a life time.I was also happy seeing all of my children together just having a great time.Life sometimes get's busy and it's nice to see the sibling bond never waivers.Of course Danny's absence was noticed,it always is and Ally really brought a smile to my heart by having a picture of him in her bouquet.She also had a picture of her grand dad and I know both were smiling down on the happy couple.Ally's Mom did an absolutely fabulous job putting everything together and I will have to remember it all for when my own daughters get married someday.Today they leave for their honeymoon cruise to the Bahamas and the start of a beautiful life together....

0 comments: