CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, May 6, 2013

Growing out a stacked bob..

Is definitely an exercise in patience & will power.I had a layered bob with a stack which makes it all the more frustrating.You can't just let it grow out because of the odd angles and different lengths ,well you can but it's not pretty,so you need frequent trims to allow the shortest parts in the back to catch up with the sides and front.I wish my stylist had made the announcement that the stacked bob was hard to grow out BEFORE she started cutting but it is what it is and while it looked cute for a little while it definitely lost is  cuteness after a couple months when I decided nah,I want it longer!For the moment my hair is still too short for my liking but it's now pretty much evened out and more of a short shag so now other than the usual trimming of the ends I can just let it grow.Hopefully by fall it will have started showing some length as my hair grows faster in the summer and I started taking hair & nails vitamins.For anyone growing the stack out invest in some pony wraps and clip in pony's or extensions it will help the "omg!It looks like crap, just cut it all off again"moments.Pretty hair accessories and pinning it back also helps.I found a few cute ideas for updo's for short hair but I think they probably work better with thicker hair.For anyone thinking of a stack think hard before you do it,some women love it ,others like me love it until it's time to grow it out,then it becomes a huge PITA...

0 comments: