CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 10, 2011

Danny hands..

I did a full system deep scan of all photo's,video's on my system the other night.I found pictures I forgot were even taken.Lot's and Lot's of memories hidden in my old computer.I came across some pictures that were actually my boys playing with the Scanner on my then, brand new printer.I remember that day ,it was about 6 months before my son Danny passed away.They dared each other as if laser beams would shoot up from the scanner and render them blind .Danny ..brave and courageous.. went first.I'm so glad I found them..they are kind of eerie almost ghost-like but I can see the lines of his hands,on the scans of his face I can see his whiskers.I miss his gentle ways,his comedic nature and infectious laugh.He'll be gone 2 years this March,he'd be 22 this coming April.Someday my sweet boy we'll be together again♥

0 comments: